Assalamualaikum wbt dan salam maghrib ...ari ni Liza try buat green curry peberet hubby n anak2...dlm bnyk2 resepi kali ni Liza cuba yg resepi kat SINI..
THAI GREEN CHICKEN CURRY
Bhn2 : ( 4 org)
1. Cut the chicken up into smallish bite size pieces (Tip: try and use breast or leg meat).
2. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the green curry paste and sugar and cook over a fairly high heat for about a minute, stirring with the lemongrass.
3. Add the coconut milk slowly, and continue to stir while cooking until a thin film of oil appears on the surface.
4. Reduce the heat slightly and stir in the chicken and other ingredients except the eggplant. Bring to a boil and cook until the chicken begins to change colour. Adjust the flavours to suit yourself.
5. When it is at a boil again add the eggplant and continue till the chicken is cooked through.
6. The curry is now best left to sit for a few minutes so the sauce becomes creamier. You will also taste the true flavours of the curry paste ingredients when it's slightly cooler.
7. Garnish with Thai basil and chopped Thai red chilli
GREEN CURRY PASTE:
Place all ingredients in a food processor, chopper, or blender.
Process well to form a fragrant Thai green curry paste. Taste-test it for salt and spice. If too salty, add a squeeze of fresh lime or lemon juice. Add more chili for more heat. Your curry paste is now ready to be used. You can bottle up any leftovers and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Freeze thereafter.