Masih menggunakan sourdough starter yg Liza buat ari tu, dan dibakar atas terracotta tiles..mmg terbukti crust pizza ni lagi sedap..puas cari baking stone/ pizza stone tapi tak jumpa, maka terpaksa lah beli terracotta tiles ni...tima kasih bnyk pada Nurul sbb bnyka explain kt akak tentang sourdough n peel dia, hihii
SOURDOUGH PIZZA CRUST
- 1 1⁄2 cups sourdough starter
- 4 -5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour (plus a little more or less to adjust consistency)
- Preheat oven to 500°F.- Liza guna 180C
- Mix starter, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt, and flour together in a mixing bowl until it blends and forms a ball (add more or less flour to adjust consistency; if you get it too dry just add a little more starter).
- Allow dough to rest for about 30 minutes (don't look for it to rise, just to get the dough where it is easier to roll).
- Roll out mixture on parchment paper or a lightly floured surface until it fits the size of your pan, turning the dough as you roll (if you want a more even circle).
- Par-bake the crust on a pizza stone or pizza sheet for about 7 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Before topping your pizza with any sauce, cheese, or toppings, brush the top of the crust all over with remaining olive oil (as needed), using a pastry brush (this helps keep soggy moisture out of the crust as it bakes).
- Top as desired and cook until browned and cheese is melted.
- If you use certain vegetables as a topping (onions are the first thing that comes to mind) you might want to cook those about halfway before topping the pizza with them (or they will be too crunchy).